منتدى الكام فروج

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى الكام فروج
منتدى الكام فروج
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
الإدارة العامة
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» Black Lives Matter
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالجمعة يونيو 12, 2020 1:08 pm من طرف limooo22

» هل يجوز لعب لعبة ببجي موبايل pubg mobile
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالخميس يونيو 11, 2020 3:08 am من طرف limooo22

» سبب عدم فتح الصندوق المميز ببجي موبايل
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالخميس يونيو 11, 2020 3:07 am من طرف limooo22

» صندوق مجاني جديد في لعبة ببجي موبايل
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالإثنين يونيو 08, 2020 3:36 am من طرف limooo22

» ازالة الأصنام من خريطة سانهوك في لعبة ببجي موبايل
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالجمعة يونيو 05, 2020 1:43 am من طرف limooo22

» اعدادات مهمة جدا في ببجي موبايل
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالإثنين يونيو 01, 2020 6:44 am من طرف limooo22

» منطقة الاطلال الواحة في خريطة ميرامار الصحراء
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالأحد مايو 31, 2020 11:35 am من طرف limooo22

» شرح مهمات الاسبوع الرابع السيزون الثالث عشر ببجي موبايل pubg mobile
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالأربعاء مايو 27, 2020 1:09 am من طرف limooo22

» وضع جديد في ببجي موبايل الأدغال الغامضة وموعد اصداره
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالأربعاء مايو 27, 2020 1:07 am من طرف limooo22

» تحويل الأصوات إلي العربي في لعبة ببجي موبايل
Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Emptyالأربعاء مايو 20, 2020 4:42 am من طرف limooo22

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

اعلن لدينا

Add Me

فريق دعم شركة الكام فروج

إعلانات تجارية

لا يوجد حالياً أي إعلان

احصائيات
    هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 3133 عُضو.
    آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Deigiane فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 4531 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 917 موضوع

Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill

اذهب الى الأسفل

Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Empty Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill

مُساهمة من طرف limooo22 الأربعاء مايو 01, 2019 10:17 am

Meet the new girl on Camfrog, Milliebbgrill Img_3785-2
    New Camfrog broadcaster, Milliebbgrill
    [size]

I’ve been on social platforms for a long time and I have always loved the ‘live’ aspect of broadcasting. Having real time conversations with thousands of people around the world is just insane to me (in a good way).
     [/size]
    I am a photographer, cosplayer, and model. I absolutely adore Japanese culture and entertainment. Camfrog has already been a wonderful place to share my creativity. Even only being on Camfrog for a short time I have met so many wonderful viewers and streamers who share the same morals as me and I consider them good friends of mine. One broadcaster, EllieBella, completely took me under her wing and showed me the ropes and everything I could do and share with my new audience.

What I Stream:

I mostly stream behind the scenes of making and designing my cosplays and I am hoping to start doing more live streaming of photoshoots and collaborations. I also have a love for music, so I am normally blasting some house/EDM while I broadcast. I stream everyday in the morning and in the evening, but I like to play with my schedule to include all time zones, but I always have my live time in my bio so you guys know when to expect me. I do a lot of giveaways and early access to new content for loyal viewers that stick by me!
    Want to learn more about Milliebbgrill?! Follow her and keep an eye out for when she goes live next!
    limooo22
    limooo22
    ™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™
    CamFroog
    ™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™  CamFroog

رقم العضوية : 1
    النوع ذكر
    الجوزاء
    الماعز
    عدد الرسائل : 1318
    نقاط المشاركة : 2533
    العمر : 04/06/1991