منتدى الكام فروج

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى الكام فروج
منتدى الكام فروج
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
الإدارة العامة
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» Black Lives Matter
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالجمعة يونيو 12, 2020 1:08 pm من طرف limooo22

» هل يجوز لعب لعبة ببجي موبايل pubg mobile
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالخميس يونيو 11, 2020 3:08 am من طرف limooo22

» سبب عدم فتح الصندوق المميز ببجي موبايل
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالخميس يونيو 11, 2020 3:07 am من طرف limooo22

» صندوق مجاني جديد في لعبة ببجي موبايل
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالإثنين يونيو 08, 2020 3:36 am من طرف limooo22

» ازالة الأصنام من خريطة سانهوك في لعبة ببجي موبايل
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالجمعة يونيو 05, 2020 1:43 am من طرف limooo22

» اعدادات مهمة جدا في ببجي موبايل
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالإثنين يونيو 01, 2020 6:44 am من طرف limooo22

» منطقة الاطلال الواحة في خريطة ميرامار الصحراء
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالأحد مايو 31, 2020 11:35 am من طرف limooo22

» شرح مهمات الاسبوع الرابع السيزون الثالث عشر ببجي موبايل pubg mobile
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالأربعاء مايو 27, 2020 1:09 am من طرف limooo22

» وضع جديد في ببجي موبايل الأدغال الغامضة وموعد اصداره
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالأربعاء مايو 27, 2020 1:07 am من طرف limooo22

» تحويل الأصوات إلي العربي في لعبة ببجي موبايل
VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Emptyالأربعاء مايو 20, 2020 4:42 am من طرف limooo22

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

اعلن لدينا

Add Me

فريق دعم شركة الكام فروج

إعلانات تجارية

لا يوجد حالياً أي إعلان

احصائيات
    هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 3133 عُضو.
    آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Deigiane فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 4531 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 917 موضوع

VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch

اذهب الى الأسفل

VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Empty VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch

مُساهمة من طرف limooo22 الأربعاء مايو 01, 2019 10:14 am

Written by Victor Varnado
    VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Screen-shot-2019-02-08-at-11.35.03-am
    After being in movies with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Eddie Murphy I never would have imagined I would be on Camfrog. But I’m so happy I am.

So what am I doing on Camfrog?
    The short version of the story is that after working for a long time in television and film I thought it might be time to use my producing skills to make something for myself.
    An energetic guy named Michael introduced me to the platform. At first, I thought that Camfrog was mostly one thing: Attractive women talking to the camera.  I mean, that’s not a problem and many of the people I met since signing on to the platform have been fantastic.
    A high point exploring the platform had to be stumbling on to a channel featuring a woman that goes by Highness_ .  She has her broadcast tricked out with an analog mixes, a high-end mic, and a DJ station. Now I started to get pretty excited.
    Why? Because in my career in media I have always wanted to know what more could be done with any format. Michael suggested that I experiment so that’s exactly what I am doing. I decided to create a live series on Camfrog called Victor Varnado: I think I’m Having Fun.
    VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Screen-shot-2019-02-08-at-11.35.17-amEvery week I’ll have two shows that will always happen at the same time and special events that will be announced.
    VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Screen-shot-2019-02-08-at-11.35.31-amNYC Talent Show, one of New York’s longest-running performance art open stages with comedians, musicians, dancers, and whatever else you can think of taking the stage for 6 minutes at a time every Sunday at 9 PM EST.  If you are in New York you can come down to The Creek and The Cave and see the show live or be in it.
    VictorVarnadoNYC, a new broadcaster to watch Screen-shot-2019-02-08-at-11.35.46-am
    TERRIBLE AT POOL is a talk show where I play a guest in pool. I’m terrible, but at least I’m funny.  We make bets along the way while trying to win 2 out of three games. Entertainers from all disciplines will be my guests.

Also coming up I will be attending a digital LARP event, hosting a rap battle, be taught how to meditate, hang out with an off-duty dominatrix, and whatever other nonsense I can get into. New blog posts with schedules every Monday or find them on my website.
    You can also follow me on Instagram or Twitter for updates.
    Follow me on Camfrog. I’m VictorVarnadoNYC
    CLICK HERE FOR A LIST OF ALL VICTOR’S UPCOMING EVENTS
    limooo22
    limooo22
    ™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™
    CamFroog
    ™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™  CamFroog

رقم العضوية : 1
    النوع ذكر
    الجوزاء
    الماعز
    عدد الرسائل : 1318