منتدى الكام فروج

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى الكام فروج
منتدى الكام فروج
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
الإدارة العامة
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» Black Lives Matter
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالجمعة يونيو 12, 2020 1:08 pm من طرف limooo22

» هل يجوز لعب لعبة ببجي موبايل pubg mobile
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالخميس يونيو 11, 2020 3:08 am من طرف limooo22

» سبب عدم فتح الصندوق المميز ببجي موبايل
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالخميس يونيو 11, 2020 3:07 am من طرف limooo22

» صندوق مجاني جديد في لعبة ببجي موبايل
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالإثنين يونيو 08, 2020 3:36 am من طرف limooo22

» ازالة الأصنام من خريطة سانهوك في لعبة ببجي موبايل
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالجمعة يونيو 05, 2020 1:43 am من طرف limooo22

» اعدادات مهمة جدا في ببجي موبايل
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالإثنين يونيو 01, 2020 6:44 am من طرف limooo22

» منطقة الاطلال الواحة في خريطة ميرامار الصحراء
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالأحد مايو 31, 2020 11:35 am من طرف limooo22

» شرح مهمات الاسبوع الرابع السيزون الثالث عشر ببجي موبايل pubg mobile
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالأربعاء مايو 27, 2020 1:09 am من طرف limooo22

» وضع جديد في ببجي موبايل الأدغال الغامضة وموعد اصداره
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالأربعاء مايو 27, 2020 1:07 am من طرف limooo22

» تحويل الأصوات إلي العربي في لعبة ببجي موبايل
AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Emptyالأربعاء مايو 20, 2020 4:42 am من طرف limooo22

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

اعلن لدينا

Add Me

فريق دعم شركة الكام فروج

إعلانات تجارية

لا يوجد حالياً أي إعلان

احصائيات
    هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 3133 عُضو.
    آخر عُضو مُسجل هو Deigiane فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 4531 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 917 موضوع

AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets!

اذهب الى الأسفل

AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Empty AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets!

مُساهمة من طرف limooo22 الخميس أغسطس 09, 2018 1:36 pm

AbbyPoblador: Camfrog Star and Referral Guru Shares Her Secrets! Abby_camfrogshirt

[url][/url]

[size=30]Camfrog Live star [/size][size=30]AbbyPoblador[/size][size=30] is a referral mastermind. Over the past few months, [/size][size=30]Abby[/size][size=30]‘s one link accounts for more than 25% of all clicks from referral links! How does she do this so well? We asked her.[/size]

Q: How did you first hear about Camfrog?

A: Someone from your team sent me a message about it on Instagram.

Q: How long have you been on Camfrog?

A: Nearly 4 months.

Q: How often do you broadcast live on Camfrog?

A: Around 5 days a week.

Q: What are your favorite features about Camfrog?

A: Virtual gifts.

Q: What is your secret to a successful broadcast.?

A: I always talk to my viewers like the way I talk to my friends. I don’t treat them like just my fans. I try to remember their names and greet them when I see them join in and always acknowledge the ones who send virtual gifts. I ask them about their day, tell them about my day, and occasionally I give them love and sex advice as I used to be a sex columnist for a popular men’s magazine here in the Philippines. I’m not afraid to be myself. I say what I want to say. I don’t like to people-please just to get the viewers to like me. I’m nice when they’re being nice, and I’m mean when someone’s being mean. My fans get to know the real person behind the camera and that’s why they like talking to me.

Q: Did you have a fan base prior to Camfrog? And if so, did you let you fans know you were on Camfrog?

A: Yes I have a fan base, I’m a celebrity model/actress here in the Philippines and yes I let my fans know that I’m on Camfrog.

Q: What advice would you give to a new broadcaster?

A: Be yourself, engage with your viewers and be consistent with your broadcast schedule.

Q: Since joining Camfrog you have gotten more people to install Camfrog using your broadcast link than anyone else. What is your strategy and where do you post your link?

A: Honestly I didn’t know that many people have installed the app from my link because all I did was put my Camfrog link in my Instagram and Facebook page. I think the reason why my fans downloaded it is because I NEVER went live in either Instagram or Facebook. This is the first time my fans get to see and talk to me live on a social media platform. So I think the strategy is, do not make yourself available in every platform. Use just one and your followers will install that app because that’s the only way they could reach you.

Q: If you could broadcast from anywhere, where would it be and why?

A: I like broadcasting at home. It’s my favorite place and it’s where I’m most comfortable.

RAPID FIRE ROUND 
    Mobile or desktop? Mobile
    Favorite color? Pink
    Favorite movie? 300
    What’s your weirdest hobby? Reading random things on the internet for hours
    Want to ask AbbyPoblador more questions?

Chat with her live, here!
    limooo22
    limooo22
    ™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™
    CamFroog
    ™¤¦ مؤسس المنتدى ¦¤™  CamFroog

رقم العضوية : 1
    النوع ذكر
    الجوزاء
    الماعز
    عدد الرسائل : 1318
    نقاط المشاركة : 2533